The Anatomy Lab will make you a better trainer, give you the tools to train creatively, and help you achieve the best results for any client. We apply forces to our clients, in order to achieve results. The more we understand anatomy, the more we can improve our clients’ results.
As personal trainers, our role in helping an array of clients should start with an understanding of joint and muscle functions.
THIS ONE-DAY ANATOMY LAB COVERS:
- Structural components of the spine/trunk, lower extremity
and upper extremity
- Muscular attachments
- Joint function and available joint motions
- Internal moment arms and their effect on strength profile
MOST EXERCISE PROTOCOLS LACK A BIOMECHANICAL PLATFORM
- How can we talk about “full range of motion” without knowing what that full range means?
- How can we properly maintain muscle tension without knowing where the muscles attach?
- How do we know what we are actually assessing when performing a range of motion or movement assessment?
In the Anatomy Lab, we’ll expand our knowledge of the body and better equip ourselves to tailor training to a variety of needs, from stimulating muscle development, to minimising joint forces or improving performance.
What They're Saying.
Head of Education, Lift The Bar