THE FOUNDATIONS SERIES
- Build your confidence and develop the unique art of 'seeing', designing, and executing exercise
- Increase your value and follow proven principles for delivering consistent results each session
- Impress and retain your clients by learning how to deliver a client-centric approach to personal training
WHERE IT ALL STARTS
We all know exercise is one of the single most powerful influencers on health, wellness and performance. However, there are questions left unanswered.
- Where do we start with a client?
- How do we progress?
- How do we know what to measure?
- How do we get the best out of our clients?
The Integra Foundation Series is focused on exercise professionals who are looking to build their understanding of exercise design, theory and execution.
Whether you are an experienced personal trainer or fresh off your PT certification, the Foundation Series is the starting point on the Integra Exercise Specialist Roadmap.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
Develop the art of 'seeing' Focus your attention, refine your search, measure what's in front of you.
Think science, speak client Communication is vital for delivering education, qualifying understanding, and achieving your client's bravest goals.
Exercise design Create unique experiences for the client that delivers results, tailored to their architecture, goals, and more.
Customised delivery The precise execution of every rep, and every set, is essential to the outcome.
ENROL ON THE FOUNDATIONS SERIES
The next series
11 Jan 2020
8 Feb 2020
7 Mar 2020
Book all 3 modules and receive:
- £150 discount
- 1 free group Zoom call
- 1 year access to the Integra EDU membership site, for exclusive articles, videos, and online courses
Choose to pay for the Foundations Series in full, or spread payments over 3 months.
PAY PER MODULE
Phase One: Foundations Workshops
What They're Saying.
Head of Education, Lift The Bar
THE LITTLE DETAILS (THAT MATTER)
Michael teaches courses in biomechanics and personal training for Integra and is a member of the teaching staff for the Resistance Training Specialist programs. He regularly consults and lectures for companies such as Cybex, M10 and Third Space and to some of the top personal training companies in Europe.