HOW CAN THE RTS SERIES HELP ME?
- Position yourself at the leading edge of client-centred exercise and programme delivery
- Develop your skills and knowledge to enhance your ability to deliver world class results
- Differentiate yourself from your competitors in a crowded marketplace
THE ORIGINAL EXERCISE MECHANICS COURSE
Not all exercises are created equal. From function to performance, it's all in the details. The choices we make can significantly influence the client's outcome.
- How do we help a client feel a certain muscle?
- How do we adapt machines to fit our client's architecture?
- How do we work around injuries?
- How do we ensure our exercises help our clients progress without creating injuries?
- How do we know which cue to use?
- How do we move from generic and traditional approaches, to make exercise more client-centric?
The RTS Series brings together the knowledge of exercise mechanics, combining with the practical application and unbiased decision making required to step away from soundbites and pre-determined protocols.
Moving towards an objective analysis of the tools you use and the way you apply them.
Following the Integra Foundation Series, the RTS Series is the next phase on the Integra Exercise Specialist Roadmap.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
Develop the 'inside view' - We are applying forces to anatomy. Seeing the 'inside view' offers an opportunity to know how to be precise with our application.
Strategic exercise design - Exercise is a process of stimulation and adaptation. Develop the skills to build the best stimulus for the desired outcome.
The Continuum Training™ thought process - Learn where to start with a client, and how to make the decision to progress, regress and more.
ENROL ON THE RTS SERIES
The next series
30-31 May 2020
27-28 Jun 2020
18-19 Jul 2020
Enrol on the RTS Series and receive:
- 1 free group Zoom call
- 1 year access to the Integra EDU membership site, for exclusive articles, videos, and online courses
Choose to pay for the RTS Series in full, or spread payments over 6 months.
RTS SERIES DETAILS
- Structure Labs: The shape, function and interrelationships of the various structures, both generally and specific to the individual to your client. In-depth exploration of Spine/Trunk, Lower Extremity, & Upper Extremity Mechanics empowering you to avoid common myths and misconceptions that hinder success.
- Force: Explore the influence of the many types of force that are present in exercise: from joint forces, to the resistance-muscular response relationship, to the influence of inertia, friction and restraint. Learn why a 10Kg dumbbell is never 10Kg of resistance. Understand strength profiles and create appropriate resistance profiles.
- Orchestration: Explore motor recruitment solutions and the process of orchestration: the organisation of contraction. The keys to understanding function, performance, compensation and the continuum from isolated to integrated action.
What They're Saying.
Head of Education, Lift The Bar
THE LITTLE DETAILS (THAT MATTER)
Michael teaches courses in biomechanics and personal training for Integra and is a member of the teaching staff for the Resistance Training Specialist programs. He regularly consults and lectures for companies such as Cybex, M10 and Third Space and to some of the top personal training companies in Europe.