"PUTTING THE PERSONAL INTO PERSONAL TRAINING" - GQ
We are looking for a personal trainer to join the Integra team. Our clients join us primarily through word of mouth and we are proud of our high retention rate. Our service is focused on the long-term vs short-term and profound change vs quick fixes.
We have a wide array of clients, and although it goes against all marketing advice, we do not niche down to one service. Our big picture offering is that we take the client from where they are now, to where they want to be, affecting all of the underlying variables that go into that progression. It's all about performance.
Our clients are innovators, creatives and leaders in their field. They come to Integra to build both the physical and mental strength they need to reach the top of their game.
Their goals include: athletic/sport performance, bodybuilding, improved health markers, injury rehab, fat loss, fitness, flexibility, longevity, strength.
IT STARTS WITH THE CLIENT
Unique to Integra (to our knowledge), every client works with the team rather than just one trainer. We utilise project management principles that offers transparency, accountability and measurable indicators that ensure every client achieve their desired outcome.
Every decision we make starts at the client:
- Exercise design based upon client architecture and goal
- Nutrition strategies that are paced at the right level to inspire action
- Mindset, sleep and lifestyle strategies that are pragmatic and effective
- Communication, cueing and coaching techniques that connect with the client's learning style
- Measurements and assessment that will be useful
We don't expect you to know these right now, but we do want you to be excited at the prospect of enhancing results along with the client's experience.
- Full time salary
- Pension, holiday pay
- Development plan
- In-house education, incluing access to all Integra - Education workshops
- External education
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Can you balance the skills of having technical knowledge with practical experience?
- Do you feel comfortable studying research papers and text books and spending time in the gym, exploring all of the options available? We think the best Exercise Professionals have a passion for both.
- Are you passionate about how you deliver your sessions?
- Do you understand learning styles and the need for undivided attention and focus within a session?
- Can you meet a client where they are at and coach them to higher levels of success?
- We want you to be thinking about the whole Client Experience, not just the exercise program: from the moment they contact Integra, to your communication, the first meeting, each individual rep, all the way up to their 1500th session 10 years later.
- Do you have an absolute commitment to delivering amazing sessions to clients?